Thursday, October 3, 2019

The rest of the shakers

Hello again.


 I made a few more shakers and I wanted to show them to you.  Plus I thought I would mention that these are big shakers. All of them average about 5 inches. 

Once again, if you missed the post earlier today, I got the tutorial for these shakers from Paper Phenomenon.  They are one of her new tutorials, Fast and Fun Inserts

They are suppose to go into albums as extras, but I am going to add a pocket on the back and add a gift card.  The ghost will Halloween and the candy corn and pumpkin, I am saving for Thanksgiving.  Kathy (from Paper Phenomenon) is going to add a witch's hat and bat tomorrow, so I am sure I will be making them this weekend.

She hasn't mentioned any more fall ones so I may try to make a leaf on my own.  If I get it figured out, I will show them off to you.

It is going to take forever to clean off my table tonight.  And I also need to pick up the kitchen.   Tomorrow morning, I am going to run some errands but after that I will have some time in my craft room.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night and I will see all of you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment