Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Halloween

Hello and happy belated Halloween.  It was so rainy and cold here.  I felt sorry for the kids.  The rain even had some snow in it.

I have one more Halloween card for you.  I have had so much fun playing with all of my Queen & Co sets.  I still have a few more to play with.  I am going to start over next week and see if I can get a few more cards made.  I still have the new truck set, the tag set and the All Bundled Up sets. 

Anyway,  on to the Halloween card.  I have this thing for candy corn.  I enjoy eating it, plus I just love the colors.  It makes me think Fall, football and family.  All of the important things.  lol

 I like to use candy corn for Fall/Thanksgiving cards, too so you may see some orange, yellow and white candy still. 

I am not sleepy, even though, it is bedtime so I am off to see what I can get into.  I don't know if I will be back or not.  If not, have a great evening.  Chat with you later.






No comments:

Post a Comment