Friday, November 1, 2019

Pumpkins

Hello again.  I am still cleaning off my desk and I ran across another shaker card, that I needed to post.  Are you tired of them yet?  I love making them so you will see more of them.

The pumpkins are from Queen & Co's Happy Harvest set.  I am not sure where the embossing folder is from. 

I am entering the following challenges:
     Cupcake Inspirations - #481 Fall
     Cuttlebug Mania - Autumn Colors
     Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
     Just Add Ink - #481 Fall
     Alphabet Challenge - P is for Pumpkins
     MFT (Color Challenge) - #128 Orange, Green & Brown

Now seriously, I am going to cut something new....Chat with you soon.

6 comments:

  1. I love shaker cards. This is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tired of cute shaker cards! Fun! Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaker cards are awesome! Love this Autumnal (Fall) card you've created. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful pairing with the dry embossing. The shaker is added bonus. Love the little details of the card. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun shaker card - I love the swirly embossed background too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. A clever shaker card. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete