Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Impression Obsessions - Let's Hear It For The Boys challenge

I love IO's stamps.  I mainly have fall and Christmas stamps so some of their challenges are hard for me, but I do love a challenge.  This one is 'Let's Hear It For The Boys'.  I pull out my lighthouse scene.  I just love the sailboat on the side.

While I have my IO stamps out, I am going to get them organized a little better.  I want to put all the unmounted stamps in DVD cases.

I hope everyone is having a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is just beautiful!! It should be framed, like in a shadow box. I really like what you did with the circles and the boat. Lovely! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm really partial to IO's fabulous lighthouse scenes, and I love what you did with this one!

    ReplyDelete