Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vinyl

As you know from previous post, we are big University of Alabama fans.  All three of us are looking forward to football season starting in just a few short weeks.  I am always looking for things I can get my son with Alabama on it.

This weekend, I decided to use some red vinyl and make a couple of surprises for him.  He will be home Labor Day weekend so I just keep them until he gets here.  The silver board is a cushion lab desk for his laptop.  The candy dish will be full of his favorite candy; Jolly Ranchers.  And then just a shot glass for his Alabama collection.

I am sure he will be surprised.  My husband says there is not way, I will be able to keep it a surprise.  We will see.

Hope you all are enjoying a great afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment