Sunday, August 18, 2013

Our Daily Bread Sketch

I went over to 'Our Daily Bread' the other day and noticed that they had a sketch challenge.  I don't have alot of their stamps, but I do have some and I feel like I don't use them as much as I should, so I thought this was a good opportunity. 

I used the 'Flag' stamp in the middle circle with some glitter for the stars.  I am going to leave the flag out because I really want to use it with their bicycle stamp for Labor Day cards.  I might even work on them tonight, since I am running out of time.

I work today so I won't get to stamp as much as I would like.  I have two projects started but I haven't finished them.  We will see if today is the day or not.

Have a great Sunday everyone.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun and beautiful Patriotic card Sarah!! Love your colors and the take on the sketch with the sparkly stars, flag, and patriotic ribbon. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete