Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Halloween

I saw a card someone else had made with this image.  It was just so cute that I had to play around with it.  I made an easel card out of it.  My silhouette didn't cut it as good as it could have been but I did end with a usable image.

I am hoping to get my cards mailed this week but I still have quite a few to make.









I am going to use this card for the following challenges:

Craft Spot Trick or Treat challenge
Crafty Catz' Halloween challenge
QKR Stampede - Anything with Circles
Glitter N Sparkle - Orange
Incy Wincy - Halloween 
C.R.A.F.T - Halloween/Fall/Thanksgiving 
Parade Your Craft - Halloween


I am hoping to get my cards mailed this week but I still have quite a few to make.

Have a nice evening.



7 comments:

  1. Great shaped card! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab card...so different and original! love it! thanks for sharing it with us...
    Vicky - DT - glitternsparkle blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun easel card! Great shape and super little scene!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and clever, nothing else is needed for this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card. The shape is perfect. Love the spiderweb. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy - PYC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous shaped card! Thank you for playing with us at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge! **Cheryl** Glitter N Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is sweet - I enjoy easel cards. I've only ever made one easel card and eventually I will do it again but for some reason I always make a square or rectangular card. So I marvel at shaped cards! And there's lots of orange - perfect for our Add Some Orange challenge at Glitter n Sparkle - thank your for linking up and best wishes in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle

    ReplyDelete