Saturday, October 12, 2013

Imagine That

I recently discovered a new digital stamp company.  It is Imagine That.  She has some of the most adorable set.  This little candy corn girl is one of them.  You will be seeing her digital stamps alot more often.

I am going to use this card on the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.  The challenge this week is to use a candy photo to inspire a card.  I am using candy corn.  It is one of my favorite things about fall.  I almost always have a bowl of it on my counter during the fall months.

I will probably be making a few more candy corn cards.  I love the yellow, orange, and white combination for cards.

Here is the picture of  the candy corn that I used to inspire my card.  I think the card still needs something.  I have been looking at it for two days and I can't figure out what to add to it.  I may leave it seating on my craft table for a few more days and see if any thing comes to mind.

Have a great night.


No comments:

Post a Comment