Friday, March 7, 2014

Cut It Up

It is time for another Challenge at Cut It Up Challenges.  The theme, this time, is Green.  It can be Spring, St. Patrick's Day, or just some thing with lots of Green.  The sponsor is As Cute as a Button.

I am so ready for Spring.  It is time to get rid of all of the snow.

I made a St. Patrick's Day card.  I layered it with two shades of green and then the white layer is textured with a embossing folder.  I wrapped some green and white twine around the white and then put my clover on top of that.

I hope to see you over at Cut It Up Challenges.

Have a great day and weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, this card is so pretty, the touch of twine behind the shamrock is a really awesome touch. Great color mix and I could easily see this as a store bought set! Awesome job!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my fave embossing folder and it looks so great next to the green. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete