Saturday, June 21, 2014

Birthday cards

Hello.  How is your Saturday going?  I worked but now I am home spending some time in my craft room.

I have been in need of some birthday cards so I took one of Bird's Cards' card covers and added a butterfly birthday circle from Silhouette Online.  My card cover was a little smaller than I wanted so I added a line of swiss dots down the side of my card.  Then some ribbon and another butterfly and my card was complete.  I used peach this time because I feel like I have been using a lot of blue and pink.

I am going to use the card in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge.  The theme is Celebrations.

Have a great evening.  Hopefully I will be back later.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! YOu should enter this into the current Fusion Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete