Tuesday, June 17, 2014

There is always bees in the summer

Hello on a hot muggy day.  I am proud of my self.  I am actually going to get a card made for The Paper Shelter challenge.

The challenge over at The Paper Shelter is Summer Time.  Well, you can't have summer without bees and isn't this just the cutest bee ever.   This little bee can fly around my patio any time.  I won't even swat at him.

I liked the yellow pattern paper.  It somehow reminded me of a honeycomb.  The saying is from Imagine That.  I decided to use a creme ribbon instead of a white one.  To me, it blended with the card better than a white one would have.  I used the sketch over at Repeat Impressions to make the card.

I am going to use this  card in the following challenges:
   The Paper Shelter - Summer Time
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Summer
   Love To Create - Anything Goes
   Clear It Out - Anything Goes
   Die-Cuttin Divas - Things With Wings (I cut the circles and the saying with my Cameo)
   Repeat Impressions - Sketch J1114

Off to eat a late lunch.  Hopefully I will be back later.


3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Sarah. Great paper choices for this adorable bee. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Such a sweet image and sweet design. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love how you matched up your papers to the image. Thanks for playing at our 'anything goes' challenge at the Clear it out challenge blog. See you tomorrow for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete