Sunday, November 30, 2014

From The Heart

Hello again.  I told you I had some challenges to work on.  I have two more after this one.  I don't know if I will get them both done.

This one is for From the Heart.  The sketch challenge was an easy one and I love the image of the month. I left her dress white since she is dressed like an angel.  Since I made the dress stash red, I made the ornaments green.  The perfect combo to make the card all Christmasy.






I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   From the Heart - Sketch #88
   From The Heart - Progressive Challenge
   City Crafters - Technique (Lots of layers)
   Repeat Impressions - DCC1119 

Off to finish these.  Back later hopefully.






5 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Sarah. Like the ribbon with the little ornament. It fits great !!

    Thanks for joining our SOTM November Challenge and Sketch Challenge this week @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Please remember next time to add our Sketch in your post. It´s one of our rule. THANKS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so so sweet; she is such a cutie holding that ornament. Such a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! great use of the sketch too. Thank you for joining in with both our challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete