Sunday, November 30, 2014

Peppermint Candy

Hello again.  This is the last one for tonight.  I have combined the last two challenges into one. 

I think there are several shaped cards on Imagine That by Kris.  The jar is just perfect for making a shaped card and it is so easy using my Silhouette Cameo. 

I cut out two of these and I wasn't thinking when I did it.  I made the card white.  So I took my inkpad and sponged around the edges to make the card look red.  On the second one, I am going to use green.  I thought about using my copic markers but I knew the color would bleed through to the inside of the card and I didn't want that.

I added some of my melted perler beads for the berries on the holly.  And added a peppermint candy to the inside of the  card.

I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Imagine That by Kris - Progressive Challenge
   Die Cuttin' Divas - Shaped Cards
   CASology - Eat
  
And this is it for tonight.  See you tomorrow.


5 comments:

  1. Gotta have peppermints at Christmas and I love your bead berries! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this card is delicious and sweet! I love the bead berries and the peppermints! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, This card is so pretty. I love shaped cards and this image does work well for one. Great idea to ink around the edges with red/ green. Thanks for sharing. Edwina DT for Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling candy jar!!!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete