Monday, November 10, 2014

One More

Hello again.  My sister and I made one more card.

I saw this fox by Lori Whitlock and he was just so cute.  I don't know who I am going to send him to, but some one will get him.

It was a really quck and easy card.  Just three colors besides the card itself.

I am going to use him in the following challenges:
   Treasured Times - Anything Goes
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Love To Create - Anything Goes


I am off to straighten the kitchen and then start dinner.  I am hoping to be back later tonight.  But just in case...Have a good one.

3 comments:

  1. lovely fox :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute fox shaped card -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete