Thursday, May 18, 2017

Happy Thursday

Hello.  I have to keep saying it is Thursday, because it really feels like a Friday.  Don't ask me why.  But I really want it to be Friday.  However, I do have to work tomorrow.  Sarah, remember that.  No, sleeping late tomorrow.

I am in a flower mood.  I warned you that there would be more flowers.  I found this new company (to me at least) that has some great digital flowers.  Power Poppy.  I picked out several I want.  I limited myself to two.  But once I have used them, I will be going back for more.  I found a sunflower vase that I will definitely be picking up.  They also have clear stamps, but I just love the digitals because I can sizing to what ever size will work at the time. 

It is hard to notice from the picture but the  small flower, I popped with some foam tape.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Crafty Gals - Add Flowers
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes #329
   Crafty Calendar - Flowers
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Anything Goes #275
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch #64

Chat with you later.  Have a great afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and colouring, fab design and wonderful bold and bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still life flowers, so beautiful You put it together so nicely! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, stunning colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete