Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Spring Time & Flowers

Hello.  I thought I would get a card in early this afternoon and maybe that will mean I have time to make a bout card later tonight.

With all of the Spring / Summer weather (it was 85 today), I have been in the mood to make flower cards.  I have several images, I want to color so I am sure you will be seeing a bunch over the next few days.

This rose stamp is one of my favorites.  I pull it out on a regularly basis.  I haven't glittered it lately so I may have to try that soon. 

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Just Add Ink - Flowers
   Simon Says Wednesday - Get Dotty
   Give A Crafter A Cookie - April Showers & May Flowers
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes w/2 Patterns

Chat with you later.

5 comments:

  1. Your floral card is wonderful, and you definitely aced the challenge to combine patterns. Definitely a great look! So glad you joined the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack this week.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sarah. I love the soft pinks and quirky design. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card. great colour choice. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of different papers - your colours all go together perfectly. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! That image IS beautiful, I can see why you use it often. And I love all the pink papers. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete