Sunday, May 14, 2017

Shaker Card

Hello.  Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers out there.  I hope you have had a fantastic day.

I finally took some time to play on the computer.  I have made a couple of cards recently but I haven't taken the time to post.  Sorry about that.  I will try once again to do better.

I love making shaker cards.  I have seen several lately and it has got me thinking about all the ways I can make them.  Plus Queen & Co has several dies that I want to make shaker cards with.  So you will probably be seeing more over the summer months.

I used my standard heart dies on this one. 

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Shaker Card
   CAS-ual Friday - Birthday + 6 things (sequins)
   Simon Says Monday - Frame It (the shaker is framed)
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #127
   CAS on Sunday - Shaker Card

Off to work on something before dinner.  Chat with you later hopefully.

  

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card...love the star frame you used to create your shaker...thank you for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays for our 6th birthday challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty shaker card! Thanks for joiningus over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog for the Stella Says Sketch challenge! Please join us again soon!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete