Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bugaboo Candy Cane Mouse

Since I messed up on my Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Challange, I started completely over.  I wasn't sure about the mouse but she grew on me.  She really does color up really good.  I think the card came out really good.

Day 3 is  Pick your FAVORITE way to unwind during the holidays:
Cocoa & Holiday Music
Fuzzy Blanket & a Fire
Egg Nog & a Holiday Movie
Christmas Treats & a Glass of Milk
Take a Nap
And use the recipe below for your creation using today's New Release:
Cocoa & Holiday Music - Use the Color Chocolate & Something Silver
Fuzzy Blanket & a Fire - Use Texture and at LEAST 3 layers
Egg Nog & a Holiday Movie - Use the color cream & a Funny sentiment
Christmas Treats & a Glass of Milk - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors & BLING
Take a Nap - Keep it Simple - Use ONLY Cardstock

I chose the Cocoa and Holiday Music one.  I colored the mouse  with my copic markers and the added a background paper with a silver strip down the side.   The mouse is brown to cover the chocolate part of the challenge.

Off to get ready for work.  Hopefully this evening I will have something else new for you.

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card. I love your fun papers. Thanks for joining us at Catch The bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. She came out great, Sarah. Fabulous card! Thanks again for joining us in our Holiday Chaos challenges at Catch The Bug! :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete