Sunday, December 15, 2013

Playtime

I have been busy the last few days getting ready for Christmas.  So this afternoon, I decided to take some time to just relax and play a little while.  I still have so many things I wanted to make for Christmas.  I won't get every thing done but maybe a few more things.

I decided to cut this lantern while I was folding clothes.  I knew it would take a while and I figured it would be waiting on me when I was ready.  It took forever to get it off the cutting mat because I didn't want to mess up the snowflakes.

I did it in white and blue so I could use it through the end of January.  I had planned on cutting several of them but after it took longer to put together than I thought, I decided on just one.  I am going to put it on my winter mantle.





I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   2 Creative Chicks - Christmas/Winter
   Silhouette Challenges - 3D
   Incy Wincy - Let It Snow 
   Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
   Cardz TV - Winter Wonderland
   Chick N Scrap - Holiday Gifts
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Holiday Gifts

Wow, and I was just making it because I wanted it.

Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the shape of the box and all those snowflakes! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful it looks so intricate, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I'm sure it's beautiful when it is all lit up! Thanks for linking up with 3 Girl JAM's Holiday Gifts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun project!Great snowflakes! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a neat idea. I love things with snowflakes on them. Thanks for sharing it with us in the 3 Girl JAM Holiday Gifts with ribbon challenge.

    Cheri - 3GJ DT Member
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gift idea! Love the papers and those snowflakes!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with the 3GJ Holiday Gifts w/Ribbon Challenge!
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete