Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Monday

The advantage of cleaning all day yesterday is that it gives me more time to play today.  I really enjoyed coming home to a clean house.

My project for the afternoon was this cute gingerbreadman from Imagine That.  There is a boy and a girl in the set, so there is so much you can do with the set.

I cut an extra set of hats so I could 3d it.  I also added glitter to it.  I cut the gingerbreadman border from Silhouette Online.  The Merry Christmas stamp is from Morningstar. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
   Imagine That - Monthly Challenge (I have never gotten one finished this early in the month)
   2 Creative Chicks - Christmas/Winter
   Catch The Bug - Christmas Chaos - Day 1
   Creative Cutting - Christmas Cards
   Inkspiration - Anything Goes

Off to finish dinner.  I will be back later tonight.


6 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the gingerbread man. Thanks so much or joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet. The hat looks great with the layering for 3D effect. Thanks so much for playing along at Catch the Bug in our Holiday Chaos challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... love this card - those li'l gingerbread&heart cut outs are adorable and perfect with this digi. Thanks so much for joining us in our monthly image challenge at Imagine That! *Ü* Have a wonderful Christmas hOliday!! ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! thanks for joining our Christmas Chaos week at Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable Christmas card, Sarah! Love all the gingerbread! So glad you joined us in our Stella Says Holiday Chaos challenge! Good luck!
    Becky G Bugaboo DT Member :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute & Super fun!!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete