Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Imagine That

Good afternoon.  I won't be on here long because I have got some running around to do, but hopefully this evening, I will be back.

Did you know that Imagine That had sketches?  I didn't or if I did, I forgot.  I was looking around store site the other day and I saw them.  They have been open on my computer since.  So today, when I sat down to make a card, I went to the sketches first.  I think you will be seeing more of them.  There are some great possibilities.

I don't use purple often.  It just isn't one of my favorite colors.  I only a couple copic markers in purple, only one roll of ribbon and no buttons.  But when I sat down with this image from Little Miss Muffet, I decided to make her dress purple.  I didn't want to use pink.  I have made too many pink cards lately. I didn't want a lot of purple so I just highlighted with it. 

I reversed the embossing on it.  I thought it would get it a different look.  I think it came out really well.

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It
   Glitter N Sparkle - Purple
   Aveune 613 Create - Anything Goes
   Pile It On - Embossing
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

Have a great afternoon.  I am off to run my errands.


6 comments:

  1. I like the reversed embossing, and i love purple so this is really pretty in my opinion! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too sweet! love the polka dots! Thanks so much for playing along with the Emboss It! Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet CAS card, Sarah! Love that cute image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the de bossing and minimal colours Sarah. Cute card. You rocked the sketch too. Thanks so much for sharing at LMMS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the sweet image you chose. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete