Sunday, July 13, 2014

Denami Designs

Hello again.  Yes, I changed the background again.  I can't find one that I really like.  I wish I knew more about these sort of things so I can customize it more.  Maybe one day.

I had this card cut from Mother's Day.  (You can see the Mother's Day version here.)  I have been meaning to make some thing out of it and today was the day.  I dug through my scraps for something for the pieces.  Once I cut the pieces, I had to find something to fit in the small squares.  I immediately thought of my Denami chickies.  I love them and I have so many. 

I hope you like the card and that it inspires you to relax and have some fun.

I am going to use it for the challenge at As You Like It Challenges.  The theme is Animals or People and why.  I chose animals.  There are just so many options.  Chickies, bears, turtles, elephants.  The options are unending.

I will also use it in the following challenges:
   A Gem of a Challenge - Animals
   Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
   Chocolate Coffee Cards - For The Birds
  
Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Love the cut and fold. Really cute card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. :D I like the cut and fold you did with these three squares this is pretty awesome. :D Thank you for joining us at Scribble and Scrap Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete