Saturday, July 5, 2014

Similar but different

Hello.  Here with another similar but different idea again.  I saw this shadow box weeks ago and I just feel in love with it.  I have been wanting to make a shadow box for a while but I didn't know what I wanted to put in it.  The patriotic one was just the idea to make me get one put together.  I think I am going to put it in my office area for now.

The original idea came from Ribbons and Glue.  I love how she put hers together.  But I think mine is  completely different.  I did use her pinwheel idea.  I had meant to put a chalkboard square in mine, but it didn't make it.

I like the little bottle of beads and the bicycle.  I thought it gave it a more 3d look.  I had some little flags I had also meant to use but I ran out of places for them. 

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Love to Create - 3 or more pattern papers
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Patriotic
   Wednesday Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
   Paper Creator Crafts - Anything Goes
  
I hope you enjoy looking at the two shadow boxes.  Have a great Saturday.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome job decorating the shadow box! Love the patriotic theme! Thank you for joining our "3 OR More DP" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous project, so many wonderful details.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete