Monday, July 14, 2014

SVG Cutting Files

Good Monday morning.  It has cooled off around here and we are enjoying a beautiful day.

I thought I would mess around with my SVG Cutting Files.  I have several and I need to find the time to cut some of them.  I picked the Kawaii Bee Card today.  I even had a Peachy Keen face stamp that would work for the face. 

You can't tell but I put vellum on the wings.  I think next time I will just leave them white.  The vellum really doesn't show.

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   SVG Cutting Files - 3 colors
   Repeat Impressions - Fur or Winged Things
   613 Avenue Create - Shaped Card
   A2z Scrapbooking - Anything Goes

Have a great day every one.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Your card is so cute! Love the PK face too! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! Thanks for playing along with us at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies!

    ReplyDelete