Monday, June 15, 2015

Red White & Blue

Hello again.  One more for tonight.

I really want to get my 4th of July decorations out tomorrow.  I have a table by my front door and I always decorate it.  If I get it done this week, I will get to enjoy it longer.  So that is the goal.  We will see if I make it.

Thinking about it, I decided to make something patriotic.  I found this cute little girl that I bought from the Silhouette store.  She is by Stinkin Cute and  she was easy to put together.  I am not sure about her hair but it worked.

I don't usually use a lot of washi tape but lately, it has been one of my favorites.  Instead of ribbon.  So that is what I used on the sides of the card.

I am going to use her in the following challenges:  
   Penny's - Favorite Embellishments
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Scraps
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #365
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Scribble N Scrap - Anything Goes #46

This will be it for tonight.  Chat with you tomorrow.
 

6 comments:

  1. Great card and very patriotic, nice design. Hope you manage to decorate your table. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous patriotic card. The little girl is so cute and the washi tape looks fantastic - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how Sweet! Super CUTE card! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great papers for a 4th July Celebration and a super cute image too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week with this lovely card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a little cutie! Love the patriotic theme, Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! Great image and colouring!!
    What a great way to use your scraps!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    <a

    ReplyDelete