Friday, June 19, 2015

Summertime

Hello and how are all of you?  I have been busy the last few days, enjoying the outdoors.  We have gotten so much rain that my flowerbeds needed weeding bad.  Plus I cleaned off both of my patio areas.  I have just about finished the flower beds.  Hopefully by Sunday night, I will be finished.

I have made a few cards over the last few days and I haven't posted them.  Sorry about that.  I really should have taken the time.

The first one is the cute flip flop card from the Silhouette Online store.  I just love these cards.  You will be seeing more of them.  I have several friends that are just going to love it because they love flip flops as much as I do.  I used three different embossing folders on the flip flops.  Then added a couple of gems and a Summer Fun sentiment.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Friendship
   Craft Your Passion - Anything  Goes #266
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #64
   Crafty Creations - Embossing
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Inky Impressions - Summertime
   Curtain Call - Flip Flops

I will back soon with another one.

5 comments:

  1. Fun card, love the cut shapes! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea with the embossing on each flipflop.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, hope we see you next time.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and summery card! Love the great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love flip flops! What a fun card idea ~~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet summery card! I love the soft summer colors and how cool that you used a tiny bit of embossing on the flip flops! Thanks so much for playing in our Friendship Friday Funday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete