Sunday, June 7, 2015

Summertime Butterfly

Hello.  I have spent most of the day deep cleaning.  I still have a few more rooms to go but since my craft room was clean, I decided to take a short break and make something.  I am going to put away all of the scraps when I finish this post so it will still be clean.

I wanted to make a card for the Craftin' Desert Divas challenge.  I have a couple of their stamps sets that I have had a chance to use so I decided to use the Just Bugcause set.  Butterflies are summery, right? I didn't know what color to use but I decided on yellow and orange.  These are my favorite colors.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Craftin Desert Divas - Summer
   Sugar Pea Designs - Sketch #25
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Digi Sketch Challenge - Favorite Color Combo
   Clear It Out - Anything Goes
   Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
   Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

I hopefully will be back later.



5 comments:

  1. This is super duper cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the CDD Summer linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set, Sarah! So happy you shared this cute little creation with us at Craftin Desert Diva's! I hope you'll join us again for our next linky party. Have a wonderful Sunday! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE!!! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas Link Challenge! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa (CDD DT)
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for participating at CIO this week for Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute,Cute,Cute! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete