Saturday, June 13, 2015

Whimsie Doodles

Hello.  Just a quick note.

I knew when I saw the For A Man theme at Whimsie Doodles that I was going to use Mr. FixIt.  He is just too cute and perfect for my husband and my Dad.

It is hard to see  but the background paper has Dad and Father all over it.  I added the to stripes and a button with twine. 







I am using it in the following challenges:
   Whimsie Doodles - For A Man
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
   Marker Pop - Anything Goes
   Pile It On - For A Man
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Crafty Sentiments - For a Man

I am off to clean my craft table. I  might chat with you later, I just don't know

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Super Sweet Card! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete