Monday, February 1, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 1

Hello.  Just like Christmas, I like to do several days of small gifts to those around me.  I never get all the gifts posted.  I am going to try to get them all posted this year.

The first one will be Sweetheart Conversation Hearts.  My son and I have to have at least one box.  It is usually the first Valentine candy I buy.  I decided to make boxes this year.  I haven't made boxes in a couple of years.  I couldn't find a box that would fit so I took this pattern from Silhouette Online and made it work.  It was actually easy.  I just sized it down to get the right measurements.  And then I took the heart off it.

I used various Print and Cut images from Silhouette Online for the decoration.  All done.

Chat with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment