Monday, February 29, 2016

Balloons

Hello.  I am in need of some birthday cards so you will probably being seeing more birthday cards over the next few days.

I wasn't sure if I would like this, but it came out really good.  I wish I had cut more of them.





I am using it in the following challenges:
   City Crafter - Polka Dots
   Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
   PINspirational Challenge - Balloons
   Through The Craft Room - Anything Goes
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Anything Goes

Chat with you a little later.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card... love the balloons!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one has just begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute design! Thank you so much for joining us at PINspirational Challenges ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card!! Wonderful design.

    Thanks for joining us this week for our sketch challenge @ Penny's Paper Crafty. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete