Saturday, February 6, 2016

Cupid Strikes Again Blog Hop

Cupid Strikes Again!!!

Welcome to this co-hop with Die Cuttin’ Diva and Cut It Up. We are so glad that you are joining us today and super excited to share our inspiration with you.
We will have a line-up of DT members from both teams sharing Valentine projects and we are hoping you enjoy them all. Our teams even had to play cupid and send their project to a fellow team member as a surprise. How is that for sharing the love!





How about some prizes?
Craftin' Desert Divas ~ 2 digi stamps of choice
KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ 2 $5.00 certificates
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon ~ $15 gift certificate
Cupid’s Rules…
1. Make sure you are a follower on each stop along this hop.
2. Leave a comment on each project and you will be entered
to win one of the prizes.
Prize winners will be announced on Valentine's Day, February 14th.
For my project...
"I created my project for Evelyn on the Cut It Up team."

For my project, I used a KaDoodle Bug image.  It is the Cutie KaToodles Love Block Moose.  He is just so cute.

I used scraps for the background pieces and embossed the white card with my random heart embossing folder

I hope you enjoy my project.  Make sure to leave a comment and visit everyone's links below.

Your next stop is...Shelly






If you get lost along the way, here is the line-up....
Thanks for spreading the love!

25 comments:

  1. Super duper cute...I love moose! Glad you are part of the hop today!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this moose, he is so cute! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moose made me smile! So cute!! So fun hopping with you!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, LOVE the moose! he is a file I have not had the chance to play with! Great card!
    ~ CIU DT Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, CUTE! I can't wait to get him! I love how he's holding up the cards! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is just so darn cute.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet moose! Lovely creation - I live in Michigan too! [Grand Blanc} TFS your lovely art --- Thanks for the hop! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That moose is so darn adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day.

    ~Star
    starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling Valentine. Love the design and that little moose is so cute.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH he is so sweet and fun. What a cute moose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet card - the embossed background is a great idea! Couldn't find a link to follow your blog???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe... how cute! LOVE me some KBD!! Evelyn will love this!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaw, this is so darn cute! I love your sweet moose!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super cute project! I just love your creativity. Thanks for taking part in this fun and inspiring blog hop. Blessings to you, and thanks again!
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this is too cute! Love the embossing and layers. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how cute is this little moose?!!! It was great being in the hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the moose! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a adorable card!! Love the cute moose!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute card and adorable Moose!

    ReplyDelete