Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blowing Kisses

Hello.  One more for tonight.

I have been following The Daily Marker.  She has a 30 day color challenge.  She tries every day to spend at least 10 minutes coloring.  I really meant to try it this month, but I just haven't had the time.  I am going to start today and see how I do.

I used my watercolor pens tonight.  I haven't used watercolor pens in a long time.  I don't know that I am real good with them, but I want to get better.  I didn't have any watercolor paper so I used what I had tonight.  (I did order some paper for next time.)

This little snowman is from From The Heart.  He is just too cute.  Instead of using blue (that is what I usually use for snowmen), I used green.  I loved the patterned paper.  My stitch marks aren't the same size or thickness but I like the look.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Sketch #139
   Crafty Sentiments - Let's Get Sentimental
   Tuesday Throwdown - Layer It Up
   Crafty Hazelnut's - Anything Goes
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes #150 
   Aud Sentiment - Cute + Sentiment

Chat with you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. I love the green Sarah! It's good to use non-traditional colours sometimes I think! Thank you so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Christmas Beauty. Beautifully crafted. Great design and striking details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge . We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    audsentimentschallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors and the sparkle. The blowing kisses image is such a sweet one. So glad you joined us for Sketch 139 at From The Heart Stamps. Best of luck to you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sparkly paper is perfect, reminds me of ice and snow, perfect for this cute little snow person. So glad you are playing along with us this week at From the Heart Stamps i [heart] sketches with a tWist challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable snowman.Just love the different look with the green and the lovely sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, perfect for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
    Thanks for sharing it with us, hope you can join in our latest challenge starting today too Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete