Friday, February 19, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

Hello.  I hope everyone is having a great evening.

I printed a bunch of St. Patrick's Day images for my 30 day Coloring Challenge.  So you will be seeing a bunch of green over the next few days.  But that is a good thing, because I don't have any St. Patrick's Day cards left over from last year.

I got the image from Bugaboo colored really quickly then I had to design the card.  I have tons of green pattern paper but I had trouble matching the colors.  I always have trouble with that.  I decided to use the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  It made designing the card easier.

I am using the card in the following challenges:
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #339
   Marker Pop - St. Patrick's Day
   Chocolate Coffee Cards - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes #299
   Catch The Bug - Keep It Simple

Chat with you tomorrow.  Have a great weekend.









Copics used:  C1, C5, E21, E31, E33, E35, E44, G02, G09, G28, R20

6 comments:

  1. Very cute and fun card!
    Beautiful card! That's a neat tool! (I have a Stampamajig that I think is similar though smaller.)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion Challenge. Look forward to seeing you again.

    lots of hugs
    Tammi
    CYP, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card and LOVE the coloring! Thank you for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable.. Love that image and your fun use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at markerpop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bear. He is so cute surrounded by the clover Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing them with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete