Thursday, February 25, 2016

Clover and more clovers

Hello. 

After speaking to the Silhouette Customer Service department for quite some time tonight, we finally got my cameo to cut a complete file.  After not having it for a week, I was just glad to be able to do something. 

When we were playing around with it, trying to figure out what was wrong, I picked this simple but not all straight lines files to cut.  It is another tri fold card.  With the little clover on the edge of the top fold.  After several attempts, it finally worked.  I am so happy.

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   Hiding In My Craft Room - Clean and Simple
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Really Reasonable Ribbon - Celebrate

Well I am off to clean the kitchen.  Cross your fingers that my machine will cut next time, I try.  Have a great evening.


6 comments:

  1. Glad you got your machine working...your card came out beautiful! I can't wait to see what you create with it next time. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah! What a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us for our Celebate Challenge. I love having you play along, and I hope that you will stop by to join us again soon. And don't forget to check out all the fabulous ribbons, laces, trims, flowers and more at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Design Team
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really glad you got your machine to cut Sarah! This is so pretty... I love the sparkle and the cute clovers.... I appreciate that you took time to play along this week in our Funday Friday challenge! I hope you have a great weekend ahead!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Love the clover with the plaid. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon and can't wait to see your next beautiful project or card with us Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge. Nancy Hill, Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great match up with those clovers and that wonderful green tartan plaid! The sparkly ribbon is the perfect accent, too! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Celebration" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete