Thursday, February 18, 2016

Late Valentines

Hello.  I have a couple of quick projects for you tonight

Here is the first one.  I cut this last week, but I didn't have enough red gems to finish it.  I finally made it by Hobby Lobby today.  It came out really big.  I want to make a couple of small ones for my niece.  (She might like them for her wedding).

Instead of putting candy in it, I added three flameless tealights in it and used it as a lantern.


I am using this for the following challenges:
   Paper Creators Crafts - Must Be Love
   Cupcake Inspirations - Love
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Red, White & Pink
   A Gem of a Challenge - Love Is In The Air

I will be back in a little bit with another project.


4 comments:

  1. They look fabulous! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Paper Creator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful with the tealight in it! I love how it came out. I am sure your niece will like them for her wedding. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful container for tealights! The red gems...perfect! I'm sure you niece would be thrilled to have these as part of her wedding table decor...they're stunning and 'personal'! Thank you for sharing this love-inspired gem in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! Love the bling and the tea candles is a great idea! So glad you were inspired by our LOVE theme challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete