Friday, January 13, 2017

Cut It Up Challenges


Hello.  It is time for another Cut It Up challenge.  I have missed some of them but it is good to be back into the swing of things.  This was fun challenge and I hope everyone has fun with it.

The theme is It's Snow Fun! You must add a snowflake on your card some where.  The challenge starts today and ends January 25th.  The sponsor will be Scrappy Dew.  She will be giving a $10 gift certificate to the Scrappy Dew store.  Lots of great things to choose from.

I decided to purchase one of Scrappy Dew's set to make my card.  I picked up the snowmen set.  Four adorable snowmen.  I only used two so you will see the other day later....

I made a tri-shutter card.  I added lots of snowflakes from the Silhouette Online Store along with a winter scene in the middle of the card.  It took me a while to cut every thing but it was a lot of fun to put together.

Have a great day and upcoming weekend.  Chat with all of you later.





3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is adorable! Great fold and those snow people are so fun! Looks like we will be getting snow here very soon, so I better have that "let it snow" attitude! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love Mr and Mrs snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Simply love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete