Sunday, January 15, 2017

Valentines, Here we come

Hello.  How are you on this sunny Sunday?  I am so glad to see some sunshine.  It has been so rainy lately.  I have said it before but I will say it again, I would rather have snow than rain in the middle of the winter.  Rain is ok during the summer when it is warm/hot, but cold rain is just.....

I have a quick card for you before I get ready for work.  I really needed a lots of layer challenge for this card because it is loaded with layers.  Oh, well.

The image is from Bugaboo.  The image comes with the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment or without it if you want to use it for something else.  I added lots of red for Valentine's. 

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #385
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes #311
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes #233
   Paper Shelter - Ribbon and/or Lace (one of the banners is a ribbon)

Off to straighten the bedroom while I am getting ready for work.  Chat with you later tonight.

  

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Love the Polaroid image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, super sweet image, and lots of lovely layers, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet looking card with a really cute image. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, teamleader TPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 311 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this image and how you have colored her. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete