Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My Hubby

Hello.  How is everyone this fine wet day?  I didn't know it was going to rain today, but it did.  Oh well....

I had this card on my Valentine to do list.  But the challenge at Just Add Ink was Just add "n", so it fit the bill.  I thought I would make it and just save it, but the card is so cute, I think I am going to hide it tonight and let my husband find it.

The card came from Silhouette Online.  It is just so adorable.  I will definitely be making it again.  Just perfect for my electrician husband.





I am using it in the following challenges:
   Just Add Ink - Just Add "N"
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Paper Creators Crafts - Anything Goes

Well off to clean up the supper dishes.  Chat with you later.


4 comments:

  1. A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely and perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete