Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wild Rose

Hello.  On a wet, windy and cold day.  I thought we would get some snow but we got rain instead.

I have had this Wild Rose stamp for a while and I never had used it.  I decided to use it for a couple of late Christmas challenges.  And to get a head start on my cards for next year.

I am using it for the following challenges:
   A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch #54
   Crafting When We Can - Christmas
   Imagine That - Joys of the Season
   Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Well chat with all of you tomorrow.  Have a great evening.

5 comments:

  1. Awe...this is adorable! That elephant is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card. Looks like that elephant is having fun. I'm in WI and we got rain too and now it is COLD with wind chill temps, yuck! That's what we get for living in this area, but I still like a white Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp for Joys of the Seasons, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the cute elephant on the ornament!!! Makes me thin of my daughter who wishes she could have a real elephant!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so precious!! That image is so adorable!!! Hooray for you getting a head start on your Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp's Creative Playground challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute stamp!!
    Thank you for sharing with Imagine That Digistamps Creative Playground!
    Susan
    ITD's Creative Playground Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete