Thursday, January 12, 2017

Winter Bear

Hello.  It is wet and cold here.  I am so ready for the rain to leave.  I would rather have snow.

I have a quick card for you tonight.  My sister and I made this one together.  She wasn't sure about it but it came out cute.  It is from the Silhouette Online store.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Digital Delights - Anything Goes
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Tuesday Throwdown - Snowflakes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #119
   CAS on Sunday - Black, White & One Other Color

Chat with you later.

1 comment:

  1. So beutiful Done this is a A wonderful creation !! Love that bear!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete