Friday, January 27, 2017

Let It Snow

Hello again.  Make sure you check out the post below this one to find out about the Cut It Up Challenge.

I have a quick embossed card for you.  I like using my embossing folders and these are some of my favorite snow/winter related ones. 

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Cupcake Inspiration - Pearls
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Crafty Gales - Anything Goes
   Love To Scrap - Anything Goes
   Di's Digitals - Snowy Winter

Chat with all of you later.  Have a great evening and weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I really do love white on white designs. That little pop of color really makes this whole card stunning. And what a wonderful use of this week's theme of pearls. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on White is always a hard color scheme for me, but you have made it looks easy. Love the embossing and hint of blue. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Fun Friday Challenge. AJ DT JFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! That little bit of blue is the perfect addition! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love To Scrap -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty embossed card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. TFS and joining in at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete