Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dinosaur

Hello and how are all of you today? 

The challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Dinosaurs.  My son is all grown up and I don't have a lot of need for dinosaur cards, but my niece has a 2 year old.  I thought he might like this card.  I started with the Happy Birthday dinosaur card from the Silhouette Online store and changed it to fit my needs.  I am sure Liam will love getting the card in the mail.


I am using it in the following challenges:
   Die Cuttin' Divas - Dinosaurs
   Crafting When You Can - Anything Goes
   Aud Senitment - Anything Goes

Chat with you later.

5 comments:

  1. That's so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Dinosaur!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the dinosaur!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card for the challenge at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card!

    Hugz Tinz - Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete