Sunday, January 8, 2017

Fluffy Hat Snowman

Hello.  How was everyone's weekend?  Mine went really fast as always.

This is one of my favorite snowmen.  It is just so cute and adorable.  I wasn't sure what color I wanted to use so I went looking through my scrap bags.  I ran across this piece of blue polka dots and knew it would be perfect.  I like to paper piece but I have gotten spoiled with my Silhouette and I haven't had to fuzzy cut anything it a while.  Usually I scan the image into my computer and let me Silhouette cut it for me.  I didn't take the time to do it this time.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #384
   Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes #110
   Brown Sugar - Anything Goes #232
   Dies R Us - Anything Goes plus dies #64

Well off to see what I can do.  Have a great evening.


4 comments:

  1. It's so fluffy!! So adorable but I feel that way about all snowmen. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, loving how you have papers to add texture, ohh I could do that with my scraps.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's. Hope to see you again.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just darling! Love your cute snowman & the texture on the blue is perfect for adding more interest! Great card! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so cute Sarah! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete