Sunday, October 12, 2014

Candy Corn Box

Hello.  It is hard to believe that I have made anything in a week.  It has been extremely busy at work and when I get home, I am so tired.  Hopefully, next week, will be a better week.

I decided to make this cute little box from Silhouette Online.  It was quick and easy.  And fun to make.  I didn't put a sentiment on the top.    I cut the candy corns out of white and then colored them with my copic markers.



I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Craftin Desert Divas - Anything But a Card
   Marker Pop - Anything Goes
   Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Trick or Treat
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #39
   Little Tangles - Anything Goes
   Crafty Creations - Use Orange
   Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes + Treat Bag
   Cute Card Thursday - Anything But a Card
   Dream Valley - Anything But a Card

Have a great night.  I am off tomorrow and I am hoping to have some craft time.


5 comments:

  1. Super candy corn box thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candy corn and your project is awesome!! That paper and that box is so fun!! Thanks for joining us for this Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party!
    Kimberly :)
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! It's great how you coordinated all the candy corn. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet treat box! I love all the candy corn - the paper, die cuts and the real thing!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sarah this is adorable. I wish my silhouette would cut like it is suppose to it frustrates me to no end. Love your little box.
    Linda K. ITDT

    ReplyDelete