Sunday, October 19, 2014

Similar but Different

Hello.  I had a very enjoyable day.  I didn't get a lot of new things done, but I did work on my BCA treat boxes.  Just a few more and they will be finished.  Then I just need to make some cards.

I had this page opened on my computer.  The little Kadoodle Bug Design's bear is just so cute.  I have wanted to use him since he was put on the Kadoodle Bug site.  When I saw him as a card, I knew I would be making him.

Mine is a little different.  I didn't add the sign, the ribbon or the bat.  This bear is just so cute.  I smile just looking at him.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Simon Says Monday - O is for Orange Pumpkin
   Sugar Pea Designs - Mthly Challenge - Fall Yall
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Digital Delights - Favorite Colors (I love orange pumpkins)
   Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
   Craftin Desert Divas - Halloween
   Craft Spot by Kimberly - Too Cute To Spook

Have a great night.


7 comments:

  1. Love this adorable little pumpkin bear box. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Color My World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure cuteness Sarah! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious, Sarah! Thanks so much for playing along with us. It's always so greatly appreciated.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is so cute. Fab project. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh.... This is one of the cutest projects ever!! Love that bear :)

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, this is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete