Sunday, October 26, 2014

Think Pink

Good Sunday morning.  I haven't been outside yet, but it the sun/glare on my computer screen is any indication, it is a sunny day outside.  I wish I was going to be home, I would work outside some, but I have to work.  I will be leaving in about 45 minutes, so this is my only card for the morning.

I have several challenges with the think pink theme plus I need a few more cards for the ladies at work.  I decided to use the Cocoa's ribbon from the Sweet N Sassy Patriotic Cocoa set.  I think Cocoa is so cute and I have him in several different scenes.

I used the sketch from Sketch N Stash.  I didn't like this ribbon but I was running out of time.  I still have a few things to do before I leave for work.  When I make the others tonight, I will change the ribbon. 

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Sketch N Stash - Sketch #129
   Paper Make Up - Think Pink
   Anything Goes With A Twist - A Touch of Pink
   Paper Creators - Pink or Blue with Buttons

Have a great day and hopefully I will be back tonight after work.



3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the papers with the super sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card !
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Creator !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete