Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meljen's Designs = Walking Turtle

Good morning.  I had planned on staying home and getting a few things done around the house and playing in my craft room.  But late yesterday, one of my co-workers called and she is sick and wanted me to work for her today.  So I am going in.  I don't mind, there is always next week.

I have had this little turtle on my desk for a couple of months now.  I decided today to use him.  He is going out to a couple of friends who are walkers.  Just a little encouragement to keep going.

One of my favorite colors for masculine cards is green.  So I thought this would work go with the turtle.

I kept the card simple.   I followed the sketch at Seems A Little Sketchy.  I added the ribbon and the gems.  Usually I just add three gems the same size, but I thought I would do them a little different today.

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
   Eureka - Use Some Bling
   Love To Create - Love Some Ribbon
   Paper Makeup Stamps - Favorite Color
   Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
   Cute Card Thursday - Spots and Dots
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

I hope you have a great day.



  

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and lovely take on our sketch over at Seems a Little Sketchy. I hope to see your lovely creations again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Sweet Image, Love it!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create: Love of Ribbons!! Please come back and play again soon!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT
    Crafty and Green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little guy! Thanks for playing along with the Eureka challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, how cute is this! Love that turtle image and the patterned papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

    -Lori SALS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute take on our sketch, using the turtle and the element! Love the turtle and your papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete