Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Box Card

Hello....Good morning or night depending on how you look at it.   My sister saw a box card similar to this on the web somewhere and she really wanted to make one.  I just had to make one with her.  I started it before the Alabama football game, but I didn't finish it.  So here I am at 1:30 am finishing it up.

All of the pieces came from Silhouette Online.  I wish I had all of the links but there were just too many of them.  If you want to know, just leave a comment and I will go back and look through my library.


I am going to use this in the following challenges:
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
   Creative Cutting - Anything Goes
   Sweet 7 Challenges - Halloween
   Di's Digital - Halloween

Have a great night/morning.

7 comments:

  1. fab box card, love the design
    thanks for playing with us as di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome box card! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These box cards always amaze me. I couldn't figure it out myself. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I really appreciate your participation, and hope that you will continue to share ALL your amazing projects with us (up to 5 per week). I love seeing your sweet creations!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. Anything with ribbon on it can also be shared here:
    http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2014/10/rrr-challenge-105-anything-goes-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box card - perfect for Halloween sharing! Thanks for joining us in the Creative Cutting Challenge this week.

    Jan
    CCC DT member
    http://izbzee.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome box card!! Well worth the loss of sleep....hehe. Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" over at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous box card, so many wonderful details.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs, make sure you pop back and check out our new challenge that started today.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete