Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Again

Hello.

I have a quick card for you tonight.  I even did the inside of the card.  The card and the inside are from Silhouette Online.  I have so many of their cards.  I like having some quick and easy ones. 

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   Paper Take Weekly - Anything with Wings
   Glitter N Sparkle - Orange
   613 Ave Create - Halloween
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Monday - Anything Goes
   Dream Valley - Halloween

Have a great night.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween card! Love the pop-up text inside the card! So pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab halloween card. Sorry I'm late popping in but thanks for entering the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
    Turning off word verification makes it much easier for people to leave comments, hope you consider doing it.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic Halloween card! I love the cute bats!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Could you turn off Word Verification, please? You can always have your posts moderated, and disable Anonymous comments, that way you can just delete spam. My eyesight is not so good, and it took me 3 tries to get my previous comment posted!!!!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. PPS I forgot to say Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley!!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Halloween card Sarah. Well done! Thanks for entering our 'Halloween Challenge' at Dream Valley this fortnight. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely creativity in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete