Monday, October 13, 2014

Witchy Birdie

Hello.  Happy Monday.  I have been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time.  I am hoping things will change this week.

I decided to make a quick card today.  I used the Little Bird Witch from Meljen's Designs

I am going to use this card in the following challenges:
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Wednesday's Inspirational - Anything Goes
   Peachy Keen Stamps - Sketch
   Fab n Funky - Anything With Ribbon
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

Have a great night.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Love all the colors and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card! Great image and love your take on the sketch!!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with PKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous
    thanks for plyaing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete